Whether your tub is old or new it is always advisable to have an annual service. It’s like keeping healthy, if you get your hot-tub serviced by one of our trained hot-tub engineers, you’ll be keeping it in pristine condition increasing its longevity.
Especially important after a busy season just think of what your spa has to put up with, endless amounts of people, sun lotion, beer, give it a little love and keep it working in tip top condition ready for the next onslaught!
Expensive repairs could be the result of not getting your hot-tub serviced regularly. Draining your hot-tub, eliminating harmful bacteria and thoroughly testing all hot-tub components are necessary maintenance tasks.
We can take care of this for you and help you to extend your enjoyment of your hot-tub for the longest possible time.
What to expect
A deep clean inside and out. Our engineer will inspect the various components – such as the pump, filters, jets and hoses – in order diagnose any potential problems. We have many years of experience and are able to quickly and efficiently find the root of any problems.
There is nothing we don’t know about hot-tubs and so can also offer advice and service on specific problems and we stock any replacement part you may need.
If you need our assistance, or are interested in arranging a service, please contact us on 0648472758.
Annual Service (€349)
Ideal when restarting your spa at the beginning of the season. A full service, like with a car service, will help to keep your hot tub and its equipment in tip top condition. This should be done each year to remove hard water or chemical deposits and any stubborn bacteria from deep within the plumbing. A full technical check of the spa control systems and general operation is also undertaken during this visit.
- Complete system flush – A chemical wash out of the pumps and pipework using a chemical cleaner to remove any build up of dirt and oil that may have accumulated.
- Clean and degrease filter housing –Empty, deep cleanse, wet vacuum and rinse of hot tub shell.
- Check filters.
- Full inspection of components – All components such as pump, blowers, etc are checked. Pumps checked for noise and leaks, etc
- Check ozonator
- Full plumbing inspection for leaks – All pipe work and glued joints checked
- Check heater and circulation pumps
- Tighten all unions and inspect, replace and seals if necessary
- Hot Tub refilled with fresh water
- Hot Tub restarted and all pumps primed of air
- Initial water balance
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with vinyl protectorant
- Service report with any comments and advice